Bellator 293 will be held on Friday, March 31, 2023, when Marcelo Golm will fight against Daniel James in the main event. Here, you will get the Weigh-In Results and Fight Cards.
Bellator 293 Weigh-In Results and Fight Cards:
- Heavyweight: Marcelo Golm vs Daniel James ( Main event)
- Featherweight: Cat Zingano vs Leah McCourt ( Co-main Event)
- Middleweight: John Salter vs Aaron Jeffrey
- Welterweight: Jaleel Willis vs Rustam Khabilov
- Light Heavyweight: Sullivan Cauley vs Luke Trainer
- Lightweight: Archie Colganvs. Justin Montalvo
- Welterweight: Joey Davi vs Jeff Creighton
- Featherweight: Lucas Brennan vs Josh San Diego
- Lightweight: Lance Gibson Jr. vs. Vladimir Tokov
- Featherweight: Pam Sorenson vs Sara Collins
- Heavyweight: Christian Edwards vs Rakim Cleveland
- Lightweight: Mike Hamel vs Nick Browne
- 120-Pound Contract: Randi Field vs Ashley Cummins
- Bantamweight: Bryce Meredith vs Brandon Carrillo
- Strawweight: Maria Henderson vs MacKenzie Stiller
- Welterweight: Khonry Gracie vs David Pacheco
Bellator 293 Fight Card Recap:
The main event of the evening featured a heavyweight bout between Ciryl Gane and Don’Tale Mayes. Gane came into the fight with an undefeated record and was looking to make a statement against the heavy-handed Mayes. In the end, Gane proved to be too much for his opponent, as he utilized his superior striking and grappling skills to earn a unanimous decision victory.
In the co-main event, Steve Mowry and Jack May faced off in another heavyweight showdown. Mowry was coming off a big win in his last fight and was looking to continue his climb up the division rankings. He did just that, as he dominated May throughout the fight and secured a third-round submission victory.
Other notable fights on the card included a middleweight bout between Johnny Eblen and Justin Wetzell, which saw Eblen earn a unanimous decision victory, and a featherweight bout between JJ Wilson and Aviv Gozali, which ended in a first-round submission victory for Gozali.
Overall, Bellator 293 was an entertaining event that showcased some of the best talent in the world of mixed martial arts. Fans can look forward to more exciting fights in the future as Bellator continues to grow and expand its roster of talented fighters.
Pingback: Bellator 293: Leah McCourt makes weight for Cat Zingano fight and says winner to fight Cris Cyborg | SportsbyColin.com