BFL 72 will be hung on Thursday, April 28 at the Harbor Convention Center. Dejan Kajić will battle Saeid Mirzaei for the BFL Welterweight Championship. Here, you will know when, where, and how to watch the occasion alongside the battle cards.
The principle session will have two previous preparation accomplices confronting another across the enclosure, as Dejan Kajic guards his 175-pound title against Saeid Mirzaei. Kajic came out on top for his most memorable BFL championship in 2018 when he crushed Chris Anderson. He has been in fabulous structure and laid down a good foundation for himself as quite possibly the most hazardous warrior.
Serhiy Sidey will guard his bantamweight title against undefeated Austin Russell in the evening’s co-headliner. Sidey came out on top for the title by overcoming Gio Platon and guarding it against Ali Wasuk at BFL 71. Russell, his adversary, has battled two times.
There will be battles between Nic Ouellet and Mateo Vogel; Josh Kwiatkowski and Ryan Rohovich; Ali Wasuk and Almog Shay; and a lot favoring the primary card
Here, you will know everything about the event.
When and Where is BFL 72?
- Date: The event will take place on Thursday 28 April 2022
- Time: The fights will start at 7.30 pm ET
- Venue: The event will take place at the Harbour Convention Centre. The venue can hold up to 2452 people at a time.
How to Watch BFL 72 ?
You will actually want to live stream the BFL 72 on the UFC Fight Pass. You should purchase the pass to watch the occasion. The month to month membership expense will cost you $9.99. You will actually want to watch a ton of UFC occasions on this channel consistently.
- Dejan Kajić vs. Saeid Mirzaei
- Serhiy Sidey vs. Austin Russell
- Nic Ouellet vs. Mateo Vogel
- Josh Kwiatkowski vs. Ryan Rohovich
- Ali Wasuk vs. Almog Shay
- Gerico Platon vs. Noah Crosswell
- C. Tremayne vs. Adam De Freitas
- Mitch Strazzella vs. Matty Hovorka
- Ozhan Yalcin vs. Wesley Bowman
- Alana Cook vs. Maria Demers
- James Foster vs. Rafael Palomeque
- Tylor Nicholson vs. Nathan Ledger
- Brandon Labrecque vs. T. Depelsmaeker
- Daniel Abdenour vs. Vishal Dhillon
- Harrison Woods vs. Brett Ozinga
- Melvin Panganiban vs. Sheldon Nicodemus
- Marcus Coward vs. Cannon Tass
BFL 72 Prediction:
Dejan Kajić is an extremely experienced warrior in BFC. He has abilities and is likewise on a series of wins. He crushed Kyran Cameron with punches in cycle 1 in his last battle. This may be the fourth match of Saeid Mirzaei. In this contention, the experience will be pivotal. Kajic endures the hardship keeps up with his poise and wins.
Prediction: Dejan Kajić will win the fight.