It’s time for the biggest racing event of the year, the Daytona 500. It is NASCAR’s most illustrious event and kicks off the Cup Series season. The 75th anniversary season of NASCAR, the 2023 NASCAR Cup Series, is all set to start with the 65th Daytona 500 race at the 2.5-mile Daytona International Speedway.
After two qualifying races on Wednesday and Thursday, it’s time for the primary race at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. However, a pre-race show for motor racing fans will run where Breland will play the National Anthem and 14-time Grammy-nominated entertainer Dierks Bentley will fire up the spectators.
This year, forty-two cars entered NASCAR’s illustrious event, meaning two had to go home because the 36 chartered teams were locked in, and the other six had to fight for the final four spots through the single-car qualifying and the Duel races.
Where Is the Daytona 500?
The Daytona 500 is held at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida, United States. It is considered the most prestigious race in the NASCAR Cup Series and is often referred to as “The Great American Race.” The Daytona International Speedway is a 2.5-mile (4.0 km) track that was opened in 1959 and has been the home of the Daytona 500 since its inception in 1959. The race typically takes place in February and attracts a large number of fans and spectators from around the world.
What channel is the 2023 Daytona 500 In Canada?
The broadcasting rights for the 2023 Daytona 500 in Canada have not been announced yet. However, in previous years, the race has been broadcasted on TSN (The Sports Network) and its affiliates, including TSN2 and TSN5. It is likely that TSN will continue to broadcast the race in 2023, but it’s best to check the TSN schedule or contact your cable or satellite provider to confirm the exact channel and time of the broadcast closer to the race date.
How To watch 2023 Daytona 500 Live Online From Anywhere
The 2023 Daytona 500 will be one of the most exciting NASCAR races of the year and many fans around the world will be looking for ways to watch the event live online. Here are some steps to help you watch the 2023 Daytona 500 live online from anywhere:
- Choose a reliable VPN: A VPN is a virtual private network that can help you connect to the internet securely and anonymously. Choose a reliable VPN provider that has servers in the United States, where the race will be held.
- Connect to a VPN server: Once you have subscribed to a VPN service, connect to a server in the United States to get an American IP address.
- Choose a streaming service: There are several streaming services that will broadcast the Daytona 500, including NBC, Fox, and Sling TV. You can choose a service that offers live streaming of the race.
- Sign up for a streaming service: You will need to sign up for the streaming service you have chosen. Some services offer free trials, so you can sign up for a trial to watch the race.
- Watch the 2023 Daytona 500 live online: Once you have signed up and logged in to your chosen streaming service, you can start watching the race live.
It’s important to note that some streaming services may be geo-restricted and only available in certain regions. Therefore, a VPN will be necessary to bypass the geo-restrictions and access the service. Additionally, it’s recommended to test the VPN and streaming service before the race to ensure you have a reliable and fast connection.
2023 Daytona Preview
The Daytona 500 is one of the most highly anticipated NASCAR events of the year and the 2023 race promises to be no different. Here’s a preview of what fans can expect from the 2023 Daytona 500:
- The date and location: The 2023 Daytona 500 is scheduled to take place on February 26, 2023, at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Driver line-up: The driver line-up for the 2023 Daytona 500 has not been announced yet, but it’s expected to feature many of the top drivers in NASCAR, including defending champion, Michael McDowell, as well as past champions like Denny Hamlin and Joey Logano.
- Rule changes: NASCAR has implemented some new rule changes for the 2023 season, including a new engine package for the Cup Series cars, which is expected to result in higher speeds and more exciting racing.
- Qualifying races: The Daytona 500 is preceded by several qualifying races, including the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel, and the NextEra Energy 250 truck race. These races will determine the starting grid for the Daytona 500.
- Fan attendance: It is anticipated that the 2023 Daytona 500 will be open to fans with full capacity in the grandstands. This will make for an even more exciting and festive atmosphere.
Overall, the 2023 Daytona 500 promises to be an exciting and highly competitive race. Fans can look forward to witnessing some of the top drivers in NASCAR battling it out on the high banks of the Daytona International Speedway for a chance to win the coveted Harley J. Earl trophy.
2023 Daytona 500 Schedule
The official schedule for the 2023 Daytona 500 has not been announced yet. However, based on past years, here is a general idea of what the schedule could look like:
Sunday, February 26, 2023:
- 12:00 PM ET: Fan Zone and Midway open
- 1:30 PM ET: Driver introductions and pre-race ceremonies
- 2:30 PM ET: Start of the Daytona 500 race
The race is typically preceded by several days of practice sessions, media events, and qualifying races, including the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel, and the NextEra Energy 250 truck race. These events are usually held in the week leading up to the main race, with the exact dates and times varying each year.
It’s important to note that the schedule for the 2023 Daytona 500 is subject to change and may differ from past years, especially given any potential changes or adaptations due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It’s recommended to check the official NASCAR website or other news outlets closer to the event date to get the most up-to-date information on the schedule.
Following is the list of the final forty drivers after the single-car qualifying and the Duel races:
1. A. Bowman
2. K. Larson
3. J. Logano
4. A. Almirola
5. C. Bell
6. A. Cindric
7. R. Blaney
8. C. Elliott
9. C. Buescher
10. B. Keselowski
11. M. McDowell
12. C. Lajoie
13. K. Harvick
14. T. Gilliland
15. B. Wallace
16. M. Truex Jr
17. Z. Smith
18. D. Hamlin
19. H. Burton
20. R. Preece
21. W. Byron
22. N. Gragson
23. R. Chastain
24. D. Suárez
25. E. Jones
26. T. Reddick
27. A. Dillon
28. J. Haley
29. A. Allmendinger
30. C. Briscoe
31. R. Stenhouse Jr
32. B. McLeod
33. T. Gibbs
34. C. Daly
35. C. Ware
36. K. Busch
37. T. Dillon
38. R. Herbst
39. J. Johnson
40. T. Pastrana
2023 Daytona 500 Tickets:
Tickets for the 2023 Daytona 500 have not gone on sale yet, but typically they are made available several months in advance of the race. The best way to purchase tickets for the event is through the official Daytona International Speedway website or by contacting their ticket office directly.
There are typically a variety of ticket options available for the Daytona 500, including grandstand seating, infield access, and VIP packages that offer exclusive amenities and experiences. Prices for tickets can vary depending on the location and package, but typically range from around $100 to over $1,000 per ticket.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login